Stuck in a job rut? Need a change or don’t know how to get your foot in the door? Dr Tracy Johnson has been teaching career management since 2002 and has worked with a wide variety of clients from students & graduates to mid-career changers and those making transitions in life such as retirement or managing maternity leave.
Career coaching can help you to:
- identify your personal values & use these as a basis for career planning
- identify your skills and help you to ‘sell’ them to an employer
- produce effective applications
- prepare you for interview, including presentations
- develop a network of contacts to help you find the information you need to move forward
- help you make important career and life transitions.
Email email@example.com to outline your requirements and get a career you love. Please note that Tracy currently has very limited availability with daytime appointments only.
Have a look at Tracy’s advice on using body language for job interviews in the Guardian newspaper, November 2013.
Tracy’s careers guide, Working in Science, is available through Amazon